Monday, December 23, 2013

So, i have been start swapping postcards for like 1 years now. I was wondering how i can get postcards from abroad, but i don't really have much friends out there. Then i found postcrossing! I like the idea of getting postcard from unknown people. Even my first postcard i got is from my friend (i make him send one for me :P) 

First Postcard from Germany! 

You know there's like a butterfly feeling when you got a postcard. I know it sounds weird, but who cares! I start loving what i am doing now. I have been officially be a member for 719 days, but i so far i only get 19 postcards (2 are missing XD). I know this is really slow, because most of people will get more after 1 year be member. But, i'm just really slow (and lazy sometimes) and i also got some postcards from private swap. But, this month, my spirit back! I sent like 10 postcards since November. And some of them already arrive :) yay!

Private Swap

Those postcards above i sent for private swap and for my best friend. Two of  them, i print it my self. Because i have seriously problem getting nice postcards in my city. 

Enough with the story, all i wanna say MY SPIRIT is BACK! I feel so festive and want to send more postcards! I got some postcards online, with unique design. So, anyone who want to swap with me, just hit me up!

Happy Postcrossing!

Love, Ninu

0 comments:

Post a Comment