Monday, January 13, 2014

This morning, i got email notification from postcrossing. One of my card finally arrived safely in Austria. Kinda surprise, because i sent it on December 16th. I thought it will takes more time until it arrive, because the holiday season. So, this is my postcard that just arrived in Austria today, the Bras Basah series. This is one of my postcard design. Actually i already sent this series couple times, but for private swap. 

Bras Basah Series, now in Austria
And before that card, actually there are two other cards already arrived in Netherland. But i forgot to upload one of those card, because of my old phone was broken and i havent transfer the picture. So, this is one of those cards, Namdaemun Gate. I got this postcard while in Seoul. 

Namdaemun Gate, now in Netherland
So, there are still 3 cards on traveling and i hope they will arrive safely soon in this month. Enjoy postcrossing! 

Love, Ninu

0 comments:

Post a Comment