Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's been a while since I start practicing yoga again. And I feel more good and healthy. In the past few months, I've improving alot and become more flexible. Maybe you have seen it on my Instagram. So this is some of the progress pictures. Now I finally can do headstand! Hehe..
The main goal practicing yoga is healthy, at least I'm trying to set my mind that way, even sometimes I think I do crazy workout to get in shape or skinny ;p. But my teacher always remind me, the main goal is be healthy. Being flexible, strong and in shape it just the bonus for working hard. And it true. And two days ago, we tried acro-yoga class for the first time. It was fun! Can't wait for the next class! 
Let's practice yoga! Because Anybody can practice yoga!
Namaste!

Ninu


0 comments:

Post a Comment