Friday, January 23, 2015

Hello! I'm back again! It's been a week since I start back to real world (read : back to work). And I starting this new year by working in different city. No no! I'm not getting new job, I'm just taking over my coworker job for few month while she taking her maternity leave. So back to business! It's been a while, I really want to try pilates class. I don't get a chance to join my friend class (for free, of course ;p). Some of you maybe say yoga and pilates are the same. It similar, but pilates is more intense and focus on abs. So, this article below will show you the different. 
Pilates or Yoga: Which Practice is for You?
"Pilates or Yoga" on Health Perch

So, for me it's definitely Yoga! I already "in love" with yoga. But I would love to try pilates sometime. I've been searching for places to take yoga class around here (around my office). And I only found one that super close to my place (only 6 minutes walking!), but quite expensive. I check the place, it's like highclass yoga & pilates place. Look so nice! But I haven't decide when will I take yoga class there. Let's see in couple weeks!

Namaste!!
Ninu


2 comments: