Sunday, January 25, 2015

Food, food, food! This time I want to talk about food! Gigantic Crab, yes! It's a super big crab I ever see in my life ;p It's not as big as Alaska Crab (which I never try, only see it at one of restaurant in Balikpapan). Actually, I'm not a big fan of crab, but everytime my boss come to visit, she always wants to eat crab. This time she visit Surabaya and took us to try this crazy crab.
It's called Beatus, they said this restaurant is really famous in Surabaya, for it's big crab. The place is quite far for the city center, also not so big. They said we lucky, we don't make reservation that day because usually need reservation. 
So, we order this spicy caramelized crab, grilled sea bass with potato and spicy caramelized sea bass for the main course. Look at those shallots and garlic, so yummy! We also order mushroom cream soup, some kind escargot (I forgot the name and didn't take picture, haha!), that salmon sushi thingy and a little snack too  for appetizer.

Everything just so perfect! No wonder this restaurant always full. And the last is pancake with ice cream for dessert. We are too full, so we can't eat all, haha! Because we order another extra crab, lol. The thing that I don't like about this pancake is, one of the ice cream is coffee flavor XD. Haha! I hate coffee. But overall, everything yum! I would give nine out of 10 for this restaurant ;)

Good Food, Happy Tummy!
speak soon,
Ninu

0 comments:

Post a Comment