Thursday, August 20, 2015

Last month I finally got my waffle maker and I did try to make waffle but it turn out bad. Maybe because I didn't measure the ingredients. So this time I try to make savory waffle and finally did it with the correct measurement. I found this recipe from Yummly app on my phone and as usual, I make only half recipe. Here's the half recipe of savory cheesy waffle.

Ingredients
  • 3/4 cups All purpose flour
  • 1 Egg
  • 1/8 cups Melted butter
  • 3/4 cups Milk
  • 1/4 tsp Salt
  • Pepper
  • 1 tsp Baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp Baking soda
  • 1/2 cups Grated cheddar cheese
Directions
  • Mixed all the dry ingredients together : all purpose flour, salt, pepper, baking powder and baking soda.
  • In other bowl, whisk together butter, egg and milk. Then add the dry ingredient and mixed it well. Do not over mix.
  • Add cheddar cheese and mix gently.
  • Heat up the waffle iron and add the batter into the plates. The amount of batter will depend on the size of the waffle iron.
  • Cook for 4-6 minutes until the waffles are starting to get crispy. Remove and let it cool. Done!
You can eat it as waffle sandwich. I prepare chicken and blue cheese for the filling. You can use anything you like for the filling or just eat it plain. My waffle turn to be super cheesy because I add more cheese on it (Haha!) but still good. 

Ps : Click here for the original recipe.

Happy eating and speak soon,
Ninu

0 comments:

Post a Comment