Saturday, October 8, 2016

Wow! It's been more than a year since my last post. Let's say I've been busy with my "life". Now, I'm still busy with my life anyway, but I'm trying to motivate my self to write again. So, back to topic - I actually just got back from Vietnam last week. After two weeks escape from the real life. So, I think it's the best time to write it now - before I forgot haha!

Counting the Days
We start to plan this trip earlier this year. Who are we? Well, you will know about it soon - haha! Well I actually start counting the days until we meet since June 6th 2016 - that's exactly 100 days before he fly to Indonesia. One day before he fly, his flight to Balikpapan was rescheduled and we have to get new flight because he can't make it - what a chaotic night for us T-T!
 
Big Day!
September 15th 2016, I have to pick him up at the airport - excitement and nervous. I went to the airport way to early - haha! It feels like one hour of torture until finally see him from distance - directly with bare eyes, not through camera, haha!
 

FINALLY, WELCOME TO BALIKPAPAN!

My first impression - well, he is a nice real human and tall ;p haha! Because I can see him from really really far distance. It was abit "krik-krik" momen at the first time, but went well, haha! Had some dinner and drop him to the hotel. So, I will continue to next post - soon - hopefully!

speak soon,
Ninu

0 comments:

Post a Comment