Friday, August 22, 2014

After years of break from crocheting, this is my "first" attempt to make lace crochet. I was strolling on pinterest and saw cute crown brooch and deciding to make one. I found this cute Royal Baby Crown pattern from Sarah london blog.

So here's the pattern!

source
Royal Baby Crown
Ch 13.
1st Row: Work 1 dc Work 1 dc into 2nd ch from hook, work 1 dc into ea ch across, ch 1 turn.
2nd Row: Work 1 htr into ea dc across, ch 1 turn.
3rd Row: Work 1 dc into ea htr across, turn.
4th Row: Sl st across first 2 sts, * ch 3, miss 1 st, work 1 dc into next st, rep from * 3 times, sl st across remaining last 2 sts, turn.
5th Row: Ch 6, work 1 htr into ch-3 loop, ch 4, work 1 htr into next ch-3 loop, ch 6, work 1 htr into next ch-3 loop, ch 4, work 1 htr into next ch-3 loop, ch 6, sl st into last st, turn.
6th Row: Work 6 dc into ch-6 loop, work 4 dc into ch-4 loop, work 4 dc, ch 3, 4 dc into ch-6 loop, work 4 dc into ch-4 loop, work 6 dc into ch-6 loop.
Fasten off.
So, this is my result. It might look different, actually it looks different (mine look ugly, haha!). I don't know why, maybe because of different yarn, or it just me didn't do it really well. But overall it's ok-lah. I decide to attach it on bobby pin and it looks good on my hair ^_^ You can also use it as brooch too!

So waht do you think?

speak soon, 
Ninu

0 comments:

Post a Comment