Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Finally! I'm back! After couple weeks drowning in sadness, because a burglar break into my house and took my laptops and camera. Yes! It's true, two days before Eid Fitr, a burglar break into our house. It was shocking day because he break in around 10 am, right after we left the house. He only took 30 minutes to break in and took some stuff. The burglar must be "lucky", that's what in my mind at that time. Why I said he's "lucky", the valuable stuff was on bed and tables. 

Apart from that, maybe I did something wrong in the past and now God warned us (especially me). Sincerity. That's the lesson I got. Maybe I was too picky to do charity. I admit it. I should be more positive and do more charity. It's all about giving back to each other, to the community.

I know it's a bit late, but here's some picture we took during Eid Fitr. This year is the first Eid Fitr for Baby Z. This is after Eid Fitr pray, at outdoor part of the mosque near our house. It was beautiful sunny day :) While every listen to the Khutbah. 
It was nice selfie, until we realize dad become the photobomb on this pic. Look at his expression, lol!
The girls in the family! Yay! And this time, mum is the photobomb, lol!
And this is the full formation of the family ;) - The best selfie, lol!
This is the fun part when it come to Eid Fitr. Meeting our big family, both from mum and dad side. And this year, there's another baby from my uncle from dad side. Here's Baby Z with Baby Revi, my uncle's daugther.
Also this little toddler, Chika, she's really in love with Baby Z, lol! Look at her expression :)

So, this is some part of Happiness from my family. How did you spend your Eid Fitr this year??
I wish you all a very Happy Eid Fitr, may Allah always protect and bless us :) Ameen.

speak soon, 
Ninu


0 comments:

Post a Comment