Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Finally! I got hair cut ^_^ So nervous because it's been a while since last time I had short/medium hair. Last weekend I went to hairdresser, but not my usual hairdresser. I really want to try to go to that only one L'Oreal professional hairdresser in here. A friend said they have good hairdresser. So, here's the transformation.

I decide to remove all ombre part, that's why my hair much way shorter (few months ago I already cut some of the blonde part). My hair totally damage and dried out after coloring for the first time in my life. The hairdresser told me to use L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil. It will help my super damage hair back to normal. The best thing about this oil, it wont feel greasy and it can be use on damp hair or dry hair ;)
Source

I have super thick hair that sometimes makes me headache when I style it into high pony tail or high messy bun. Now I feel lighter, and the best part is, can blow dry it more faster (about 30 minutes).  I used to blow dry may hair about 1 hour to get complete dry hair XD. 

I already use the Mythic oil two time until today. It feel great! So, let's see after few weeks ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment