Friday, July 4, 2014

So about 2 weeks ago, there's an envelope in my mailbox ;) It's a postcard! From Samantha in Netherland :) She decide to send me a handmade postcard after she receive a postcard from me. She notice that I like handmade card that's why she send one for me. This card made by her mother. Isn't it beautiful?? :) Her mother is sick right now, that's why she help her to send it around the world. I hope she will get better soon. 



She also give me two nice bookmarks :) One of the bookmark have quote (I think that's a quote ;p) in Dutch and also in English on the other side. It's really nice and I love it! I need to get nice ribbon for them :) The Stamps also beautiful :) Thank's Samantha! 





I have been waiting for this postcard. I thought it lost somewhere because it already more than 1 month since she sent it. XD But I'm glad I finally got it. ;) Anyone want to swap handmade postcard with me??

Love, Ninu



0 comments:

Post a Comment