Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ramadhan Mubarak!! Finally I finish my second amigurumi!! Yay! I haven't crochet anything since I graduate from university (about 6 years!) Few weeks ago I was trying to make boots for Baby Z, but eventually I always make wrong size (it was 3 times trial!) and I finally gave up on that boots. Baby Z's feet just too big :p I was looking for bookmark free pattern and I found this cute little pony on Stephanie's blog
Source
It's super cute! And finally I finish it! ^^ And by the time I finish it, I just realize that I make it in the "wrong side". That's why the feet not flatten XD Haha! But it's ok, it still look cute! I also add flower button on her ear ^_^

I was struggling to join each pieces, and some part of the join look rough, Haha! I'm just beginner ;p I think this is a good activity in Ramadhan ^_^ while waiting for breaking fasting or when you have nothing to do at work ;p Next project is.. dragon amigurumi! Need to get the stuff first. 

So what do you think?? It looks cute right?? What should I name her... ?? Do you 

Love, Ninu

0 comments:

Post a Comment