Friday, July 11, 2014

I was checking my old pictures from my travel on 2012. And I think why not share in here. It was on April 2012, the first time I went abroad in my life. We (my sister and I) plan to spend one week in Bangkok, because we want to see Songkran festival. Since that was our first time going abroad with two international flights, we took one night transit at Malaysia. So, here are some pictures while we in Malaysia for the first time.

Start the flight with Pad Thai on plane :p It was funny because there's old couple who brought nasi pecel from home and eat it on plane, lol!


So, I planned to meet my first couchsurfing host, Kak Fiza. She told us to take KLIA Transit and meet up at Putrajaya. Because we are heading to Kak Fiza's aparment in Puchong. Since this is only one tour, first she took us to Putra Mosque. It's like a big place, on ther right side of the mosque there's the prime minister palaca, but we can't go inside because it was holiday in Malaysia.


And this is the Putra Mosque. One word, Beautiful!! With pink ornament all over the building. And yes, it's HUGE! And have nice view inside.



After entering the gate, we have to fill a guest book and wear muslim outfit (tight clothes not allowed). They already prepare a big gown, and it's Pink! Hehe! Feels like in Hogwarts :p

We pray there, and that was the Biggest Mosque I ever visited in my life! Very cozy, and the place to take wudhu is underground. The circular stairs will make you feel like you are in the big castle while heading downstairs. After praying, we look around and, see this beautiful lakeside. Kak Fiza said, on March (if I'm not mistaken), they usually have hot air balloon festival in this area.

This is a must visit place! Maybe next time if I have more time, I want to go there again. And take more picture ;) Next we heading directly to KLCC. We have to park Kak Fiza's car somewhere (I forgot the place) because it's more efficient to take the train and stop right under the KLCC tower. First thing to do is shoes shopping!!! Haha! So we just look around and window shopping ;p We are hungry! So we going up and eat there. After full-fill our crazy starving stomach, we going down and take pictures from the outside ;) 

Look at my silly sister, she said she want to dance just like in Bollywood movie, lol! Kak Fiza said there's an aquarium near on the next building, so we walk there but too bad it already close (It's already 10 pm)


Of course we don't forget to buy shoes! Hehe! Since our feet is so small, we have to get really high heels XD. And then we toke train back where we park Kak Fiza's car. I was trying to take picture of nice building near the parking lot. But it was blurry.

So we heading to Kak Fiza's aparment in Puchong. On the way home we pass her university where she study architecture. Finally we arrive at Kak Fiza's apartment, and it was really nice neighborhood :) Very quite. I have nice conversation with her, and she also show me her travel pictures! She told me to visit the train market in Bangkok. The next morning Kak Fiza prepare breakfast for us, exchange penny and drive us to bus station. She had meeting that morning, it was very sad that we can't spend more time with her. But she's the Best! 

So this is our bus to KL Sentral. Our flight to Bangkok will be around 3 pm, we decide to leave early so maybe we can explore around KL Sentral. 
Arrive in KL Sentral, we don't know what to do and where to go and we are affraid to get lost and miss our flight. So, we decide just stay in KL Sentral until 1 pm. We stroll around, get lunch and buy some merchandise. 
 

Then at 1 pm, we finally take bus to LCCT and almost missed our flight XD. It was last call to check-in, and we have checked baggage XD. We have to run fast to find the right gate. And the worse, long line in immigration. But we finally made it. Haha! Running like crazy girl, lol! 

So, that's my first experience going abroad, what about yours?






0 comments:

Post a Comment