Thursday, July 3, 2014


I have been obsessed with ombre lately, it starts since I did ombre to my hair and then new get ombre stuff like obre shirt. I've been seeing nice ombre nail art, but I don't get a chance to do it my self. Last week, finally I tried to do ombre nail art. Here's all you need to do DIY Ombre Nail :

  • Nail polishes (two or three colors), I choose these three colors (Dark blue, White Pearl and Yellow/Gold)
  • Sponge, cut into your nail size - Unused sponge also good ;)
  • Nail remover, to clean your nail tip
  • Cotton pad and cotton buds


How to :
  • First, cut the sponge to your nail/finger size if your sponge too wide. Unused sponge will be good because you will only your this sponge one time.
  • Next, dabbed the nail polish one by one (I already use the sponge to do trial before taking pictures ;p)
  • Here's the fun part, dabbed the sponge into your nail like two or three times or until you satisfy with the color. Don't worry if you messed up, we will clean it up later.


  • When you done will all the fingers, take your cotton pad or cotton bud to clean up your nail tip. 
  • Last, don't forget to use top coat, to protect your design ^^ You can add some nail art, like flower or something before the top coat. I decide just to make it simple this time ;) 



Done! You got nice ombre nails! Easy! ^^ So, don't worry, let's try it, it's super easy only took like 5-8 minutes to do with all the fingers. So what do you think?? Let's do it!! 

Love, Ninu








0 comments:

Post a Comment