Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Last night, before watch The Legend of Hercules, my sister and I decided to have some dinner at our favorite pancake restaurant. And as usual, my sister order Chicken Basili and I want waffle. This time I try Bavarian waffle. It says, a pancake/waffle with apple, syrup and vanilla ice cream. I never try this one, so I was thinking it would be nice to try. My sister warn me, that it will be super sour because of the apple thing and I didn't listen to her and keep order it. Viola! Our food is coming!

Bavarian waffle, Chicken Basilia, Fruit Punch and Lychee iced tea

It looks yummy! Look how big is my smile before I try it (excuse my big hair ;p). Haha! I even send this picture to my German friends, "Yo! I'm eating Bavarian waffle".

But when I try, those BIG smile gone! I was thinking there's must be something special with the apple. The apple and the syrup (I don't know if its syrup or just the water from the apple) have no taste at all. The waffle, just like ordinary waffle, its not too sweet as usual. Thank God there's still vanilla ice cream that make this food have taste ;p. Maybe the chef forgot to put the syrup or something, or maybe that's the real Bavarian waffle, I'm not sure. I asked my German friend, and he said he don't know that Bavarian have waffle, all he knows is pretzel or brezzel, lol! So, noted to my self, don't order that waffle! They have the best chocolate waffle in city!

I'm not trying to judge this restaurant, because this is the first time I try that waffle and taste really weird. Only one time, failure fish chips, but at the other branch, in different city. So the chef must be different too (unless the chef fly so just to make fish chips for me? That's impossible!).

Love, Ninu

0 comments:

Post a Comment