Friday, February 14, 2014

Two days ago, I got another postcard from Germany. Yeah, seems like lots of postcrosser from Germany. I choose not to set “not receive from the same country” on my postcrossing account because I love to receive any card from anyone, any place. But, maybe if I think I have enough postcard from one country, maybe I will change that setting.
Back to the postcard. This time I receive postcard from Rostock, eastern part of Germany. The card show a snowy building, or you can called it a house or something.  There’s something written in there “Reetcahhauser in Wustrow” and I don’t know what in mean ;p


I have one address waiting for my postcard, but I don’t have a chance to go to post office, Yea, I’m too lazy. But I must send it soon, have to be in this month. So, let’s keep the postcrossing spirit!

Love, Ninu

0 comments:

Post a Comment