Tuesday, February 25, 2014

So last week was a busy busy week, because one of the bosses come to visit. It was a "surprise" visit, because I knew she will come night before she come next morning. So, this is cause all the collages we supposed to see are busy. This visits totally just for interviewing new employer. Since, my boss have nothing to do for two nights, we decide to eat somewhere nice. First night, we went to my favorite Bubur Ayam Samarinda restaurant. Because I thought she haven't try anything from here. Too bad, I forgot to take picture. Maybe next time if I eat there again, I will take picture.  I also stay one night at hotel with awesome city view (I posted on my Instagram). It was at the 11th floor.


Back to topic. On the second night, we decide to eat seafood. So, I told her, let's go at Ocean Restaurant. The restaurant have cozy place next to beach (even you can't see anything at night ;p). This restaurant have many menu like from eastern to western. This time, we try this square fish, Squid with Green Chili and Salty Egg Crab. When the fish come, I was like, OMG! look at it face lol! I don't take picture of the crab (even they  serve it really beautiful), because we already hungry, and eat it right when it come to our table.

Mean Face Fish ;p
So, the fish, taste like fish hehe..It just have "nice presentation". The squid, just like normal squid and chili didin't too hot. But the crab, taste GOOD! I guess this is the best crab I ever try (the Black Pepper Crab also good!). Next time I go here with my parents, I will order that crab! ^^

Love, Ninu


0 comments:

Post a Comment