Monday, March 3, 2014


Saturday, I was trying to clean up my bedroom, because it's been days since we put on the new bed stuff and I haven't finish reorganize my stuff. I got new dressing table, Yay! Even I have to give my big mirror to my sister because my room already full and it didn't match with the white theme. I have been thinking to put put my brushes in brushes holder. So, today, I finally did it! Here the stuff you need :
  • Jar or container, I use candle jar
  • Salt
  • Food coloring
  • Plastic bags

To do's :

  1. Measure how much salt you need for your jar/container. If you want the brushes steady, then u have to fill up the jar.
  2. Next, put the salt in plastic bags and add few drops food coloring. You can use more colors, this time I use one color because I want to make gradation. The more drops will create more dark color.
  3. When you got the right color, put it in the jar. Done! 



It looks nice on my dressing table! :)

Love, Ninu


0 comments:

Post a Comment