Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Yesterday, I got another postcards from Portugal and Germany. I got two postcards from Portugal, from the same person, Ana Maria. It was her second cards, because the first cards never arrive XD (I hope it will arrive someday).

It's really nice of her, send me two postcards. The first one, you can say it handmade postcard,  its one of the par t of a set drawn by Primary school pupils. The pupils make it to help a little girl, she is ill. The caption in the card "Uma Crianca e uma flor. Vamos ajuda-la a creser" means "a child is a flower, let's help him/her grow". It's really touch my heart ;') It's drawn by a 3rd grade girl named Ana.


And the other postcard from Ana is a cork postcard, which is really nice, I love it! I love the postcard texture ^^ The cork postcard was a birthday gift from her ;) She said she send me a gift, a bookmark, with her first postcard, the one that never arrive or haven't arrive yet. Oh, and the stamps also beautiful ;) I like the one with portugal china thing.




The last postcard from Hannah, in Germany. It was private swap. If you read this Hannah, I'm really sorry, I haven't send you postcard XD I will send it soon. So, Hannah live in small village in Boppard. It's really nice postcard, shows famous place in Boppard. She said that the wine is really famous there and also lots of castle there.

I have many postcards from Germany ;) I hope someday, soon, I can go there

Love, Ninu

2 comments:

  1. You've shared Card, it's really wonderful. Thanks for sharing
    Lagoon Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Availability of the information is wide spread on internet such that many people get some thing
    out of this. Awesome work .
    ghaziabad pincode

    ReplyDelete