Monday, March 31, 2014

It's already a year now since my first time visit South Korea, and I miss that place. So, this time I will continue about my journey in Busan. I'm so lucky! Yes! I got a chance to visit Busan, and the best thing is I got a host in Haeundae beach! Yes, I got super nice host, and he live next to Haeundae beach.

Arriving in Busan around 6 pm, I still can't believe that I already in South Korea, hehe. I read some articles about Busan before I go there, and it says that the Busan station is nice. Yes! It's a nice place with unique building. So, we went out from the building, trying to look for the subway. It's a little bit crowded outside, because there is something like demonstration or just people gathering for something, not sure.



So we walk, and pass the circle thing in front of the building to go to subway and guess what, we find our first cherry blossom!!! ^^ It was so beautiful and pink. We took some pictures, the local also take picture of the cherry blossom. I guess this is the first day cherry blossom in Busan. After taking some pictures, we take subway to Haeundae, we have to change train once if I'm not mistaken. Next, we have to walk about 20 minutes until we reach Haeundae beach. My sister was complaining, because it's cold (even it's spring already, still cold for us, tropical girls ;p) and it's getting dark.



After a long walk, we finally see the beach! It means, we are closer to Gary's place. He told me once we found the beach, just walk along the beach trying to find two glassy building. It's the cleanest beach I ever see in my life! But no coconut tree at all, so don't feel like real beach ;p





Finally we find Gary's place, but we have to wait at lobby until Gary home. We wait like 30 minutes, and finally meet him. He was really nice and have nice place. He give us a nice bedroom. After put our stuff, we talk a little, and take rest. At night, he take us for dinner and he asking what we want to eat and he suggest to eat bulgogi. He took us to fancy restaurant! ^^ I can't believe that, our first Bulgogi at fancy restaurant ^^. Gary told us, we lucky to travel to South Korea at this time, cherry blossom. And he said it's just a day or two that cherry blossom start blooming. After dinner, we back to his apartment, and he was so excited to show us around. He even show us indoor pool, just incase we want to swim in hot water, haha! We didn't even think about it. That's for one day. It was a great experience, and I will tell you what we doing on the next day on the next post!

Oh, for this late anniversary post, I will post some videos about our journey ;) It's just some photos from the adventures that I can't put all in this post. Here is the part one! Enjoy!


Love, Ninu


0 comments:

Post a Comment