Thursday, March 6, 2014

I know it's a little bit late, but I think I should tell you about my postcrossing statistic for February. On February, my mailbox was happy for 6 days ;) I got 9 cards in one month! It's new record, I never got soo many cards before. Maybe it because I was sent more cards on December and January. But the bad thing is, I haven't send any postcard on February. I should have send one for postcrossing and one for private swap. But again, I was too lazy to go to post office. Sorry. XD This two postcards below are the last postcards I got on February (I forgot to post it ;p)




This month, I really have to send postcard, for postcrossing and private swap. Because I owe many cards, and I still have many postcards stock waiting to be send out. And I also got 5 cards on March 1st! Yay! They are from Russia, Portugal, Ukraine and two from China.



That one is the latest postcard that I got this month, from Belgium! I hope I wont be to lazy to go to post office to get some stamps (fingers crossed ^^)
Happy Postcrossing!

Love, Ninu


0 comments:

Post a Comment