Sunday, March 30, 2014

This year, we start earth hour like 15 minutes earlier than the schedule. Everything is off except stuff with battery like phone, camera and other dc current stuff. So, last night I just laying on bed, eating snack, writing this post from phone (and end up it didn't get posted on time ;p) while waiting for one hour until everything back to normal. I was trying to vlog but everything is too dark, flash light didn't help :p Only have this blue light with me, until dad came in and give another flashlight :p



I just install a light for my wardrobe. This light with motion sensor, but it sometimes detect wrong. Haha! Two things I just realize, that my snack package have the opposite colors with my camera and the tripod, lol! Pink and Blue. And, my wardrobe decals actually reflecting, lol.





The operator alittle bit late to turn on the electriciy, maybe it's because he have to turn on the generator in every area of this complex. Every year, I always end up sleep early on Earth hour. So, how was your earth hour this year?

Love, Ninu


0 comments:

Post a Comment