Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Start this month of love with lots of smiling, especially my mailbox! YES this early month, I already got three postcards! Yay! So, two day ago I got my third postcard from Netherland. It’s a postcard with an ice skating place in Netherland . I’m not sure it’s a ice ring, because there are some boats there, maybe it’s a port.  This postcard sent in vintage recycle envelope, and it’s really beautiful. And also the stamp, I really like it, just like one of my postcard design, a tree. But I can’t really see the words on it. 
Postcard from Netherland
And yesterday, I got two postcards, from Germany and Estonia. This is my 7th postcards from Germany, and this one came from Berlin. It show the Berliner Dom, a cathedral in Berlin. Nice and fancy, just like other European architecture. 
Postcard from Germany
And the last postcard, is from Eesti or well known as Estonia. This is my first Estonian card, and it’s really beautiful J The card shows three different things in Estonia. The first Barge ride on river Emanjogi, the second one shows the town hall of Tartu and the third one shows the Tartu botanical garden. The stamps also nice, and I think it’s Christmassy theme.
First postcard from Estonia

My mailbox is smiling, so do I ;) Happy Postcrossing!


Love, Ninu

0 comments:

Post a Comment