Thursday, April 17, 2014

It's long weekend again! I love my country ^^ many holidays, haha! So this week, finally some of my postcards reach the destinations. Actually only two out of nine XD arrived this week. The travel time is about 28 - 30 days. Ugh, super slow even I put more stamps on it.

So, this is the first one who arrived, the Owl postcard reach Boston in 28 days. This is one of my design, and I really like it. I'm so happy when I got message from Brittney, because she really like this postcard. I check on her profile, and she loves owls, that is why I choose this postcard for her.


The second one, is a private swap with Ana, the lovely lady from Portugal who sent me a nice cork postcard last month. I sent her one of my favorite travel postcard, the Bras Basah series, that I design. But she said it's a little injure when she got it. Maybe I should ask her to take picture of it, so I can see how bad it is. But this the postcard I sent her.



So, I think I should send some postcards this month. I hope I don't get to lazy for that XD

Happy postcrossing!
Love, Ninu



0 comments:

Post a Comment