Wednesday, June 10, 2015

As you know I've been posting some of my food lately since I start my diet. Why do I need diet?! I went to dermatologist because I have serious breakout, and she told me not to eat alot of stuff that makes me crazy. No any kind of nuts, chocolate, milk, any deep fried food (this is the hard part), no corn, no any kind of flour food, no canned food and drink, only water and reduce eating rice (or no rice better!). What I'm going to eat?!? I'm dead! Haha! So, since mid April, I'm trying to eat more healthy. I have no problem not eating rice, I love potatoh!! I do research lots of easy cook recipe, so I can make it for my breakfast and lunch at work. Here's my favorite breakfast recipe - easy, healthy, and low GI ;)

Broccoli Omelette with Toast
Ingredients
  • Whole Wheat Bread
  • Broccoli
  • Garlic, finely chopped (optional)
  • Egg
  • Salt and Black Pepper
  • Sliced Sausage or other additional meat (optional)
Direction
  • Toast the whole wheat bread and cut into small bites size.
  • Cut the broccoli into small size. 
  • Beat the egg and add a little salt and black pepper. Sometimes I add dried basil.
  • Heat the non sticky frying pan. If you use the garlic, stir fry until golden brown and add the broccoli and sliced sausage (optional). Stri fry about 2-3 minutes and then pour the beaten egg.
  • When the egg is start cooked, you can try to roll it or you can just leave it like that. 

Happy Breakfast - Happy Tummy!!

speak soon,
Ninu

0 comments:

Post a Comment