Tuesday, June 23, 2015

This is the 5th part! Can't believe it's already the 5th, lol! Because too many pictures I want to share. Still in day two at Tokyo, after visit Meiji Jinju, we still around Harajuku station. The station look a little bit different, not like other stations (don't count Tokyo station). Isn't it nice?! There's a street performance too! 
Our next target is buy shoes! Why? Because I wear the wrong shoes, perfect for winter but not for a whole day walk, haha! So we just follow the crowded, haha! no where to go :p We found another Koyo across the Harajuku station, it says the tree is old enough so we not allowed touch it. And hey, it's winter sale! Should get winter coat for my self. Haha!
We walk to Takeshita street, and it was really crowded. Yes! It's Sunday, super crowded, hehe! I wish I could go there on other day XD. And shoes hunting is start. Haha! Everything looks really nice and cute in here T_T I want to buy all. It's kinda hard to find someone with costume on Sunday, I saw one, but can't take a picture. So I just took picture of the waitress with nice outfit. Also saw the cosplay store.
I was like, where the hell is Harajuku street. I feel lost, haha! We are hungry! And it was cold and decide to go inside random building. And guess what?! On the foodcourt area, there's idol show. Haha! I don't know them, but so crowded and we decide to go out. It's on the fifth floor with manual stairs XD. And finally! We found it! The lost street, lol!
See, not as crowded as in Takeshita street. Since we hungry, and don't want to line up for the famous crepe, we went to Tokyu Plaza, with big hope we can eat. The main entrance was awesome! With lots of mirror. The food area is in the top of the building, we climb there (haha :p) and guess what, super long line XD. So we go down with heart broken, haha!
We finally decide to go back to Takeshita street to find food. And finally! Eat some spaghetti. I don't remember the name, but it's delicious! And the restaurant also nice :)
It's already dark after we eat and cold. We heading to station and look those sign board. That's my company I work for. Haha! +7 celcius, quite cold (of course with strong wind XD). We also find Lotteria in here. I was asking my sister to eat there, but she says no (of course, we are in Japan, not Korea, haha!)
As usual, on the way home, we got another food again. Haha! Cold weather makes us hungry all time. 
What a wonderful day even it was cold! We went shopping for shoes, winter clothes and also got new luggage :p. See ya until next post!

speak soon,
Ninu

0 comments:

Post a Comment