Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Good Morning Everyone!!!!! So today I'm goin to continue my adventure in Japan (Yes! I'm really in the mood of writing now^^).  Second day in Tokyo, as we planned before, we will visit the Meiji Shrine. Before heading to Harajuku station, we went to get breakfast around Osaki station (I forgot to mention that Hanako's apartment is about 15 minutes walking from there) and we got Blueberry Burger King ^^. Look at this beautiful winter flower :)
And as usual, I always feel lost, haha! But we actually in right place, really close to Meiji Shrine. After following some people, we actually made to main gate, Yay! And guess what?! It was a long walk until we reach the shrine. Haha!
The first thing we saw is this lots of big jars of sake. Look really nice :) The first one is barrel of sake wrapped in straw.
Next, another gate again and this time you will see lots of lampion :) Maybe it will look nice at night.
And, Tada!! That's the shrine we looking for ^^. The Japanese have tradition to clean their hands and mouth before entering the shrine. So, in every shire you will find a place to clean yourself ;) We tried, and it was COLD. Haha! But it's nice experience.
Since it's almost new year, you will find some women or girl wear beautiful Kimono. I met one little Oshin, hehe and ask her mum permission to take picture ;) She's so cute! 
On the way back we make turn, and go to Museum Annex. I saw something yellowish from far, and guess what, we found Koyo! This is the first time seeing Koyo! Only one tree left in this area.
I was like jumping around when I saw that tree. Haha! Ask my sister to take my picture, while she grumbling, lol! See that expression?! Haha!
After taking pictures, we enter the Annex Museum. You can't take picture there,but it's nice  small museum. So, we just like about 30 minutes there, and go out walk (again!) to find the Harajuku station. Walk, walk, walk, walk.. see ya in next post!

speak soon,
Ninu





0 comments:

Post a Comment