Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Finally, I don't get too lazy to print my postcards! This is some of pictures that I took while traveling. The picture quality is actually good and bright, but I don't know somehow when I print it, it become more darker XD (maybe need to adjust the brightness or something).

These three postcards below are in landscape size (210 x 100 cm). Printed on glossy photo paper with laser printer. It have matte finishing (because of the laser printer), but I will protect it with glossy clear spray, so it will last longer and the color wont faded. So, the end finishing is glossy.


And the others, are in potrait size (14.75 x 10.5 cm). Printed is the same paper as the previous one, but I already adjust the brightness. So this one not too dark. The paper quality is a little bit slight (200 gsm)



Those five postcards are ready for swap. If you like one of those postcard, just contact me!

Love, Ninu


0 comments:

Post a Comment