Wednesday, May 14, 2014

As you know, I have been starting taking yoga class again this month after a year break. And it makes me have more energy! I think I have to keep up my yoga spirit on "fire" that's why I start to google stuff about yoga. I also what to improve my skills, because after the 3rd class, my yoga instructure ask if I want to be his assistant or something. While googling, I found this beautiful image below and I was like this is true. How yoga transforms my body, I can even feel the different after day 1 I started the class.


yoga infographic

I don't know how, but I still have my flexibility even after 1 year break. I didn't get much trouble doing poses (especially stretching poses). And I still can keep my balancing too! It feels great since the day I started yoga again. But sometime I feel a little pain, maybe because I force my self too much. I like being able to do every poses perfectly or as good as I can.

So I think everybody should start yoga too! It's good and have many benefit! I print this image and I will put it in my room, so I can keep my yoga spirit on "fire"! Let's yoga! Namaste!

Love, Ninu


0 comments:

Post a Comment