Saturday, May 3, 2014

As you know two days ago was May Day, and it means day off from work! Actually this year is our first time (in Indonesia) to get May Day as national holiday! Yay! I have many things to do on my minds for this day. But, mum ruined it in early morning. Haha! She make us (me, my sister and dad) to go to the beach with my brother and his coworker. Yes, my brother and his coworker planed to have beachy time with their family and my mum was so exciting to take Baby Z to the beach for the first time. She even say "I want to ride ATV and stuff" like ten times that morning. Haha! 
My brother and his wife go earlier, and we (me, my sister, mum, dad and of course Baby Z) leave around 9 am. We are going to Lamaru beach, which located somewhere far away from city, lol, it's about 30 minutes driving from home. 

So, we arrived there, not much people this morning. The beach is better than last time I went there. More neat and the facilities better. So we just sat under the tree and looking at the beach. 



After 1 hour, I decided to take Baby Z playing with sand. Yay! At first she was fine until I put her standing on sand. She start making weird faces, lol. And, when the water come, she freaking out! Haha! And start crying, lol! We also make her sit on sand. And again, she start crying. It's a little hard to put her on sand alone, because corals everywhere. She even have to stand on my feet in the water. Too bad we don't bring extra clothes (me, my sis or my brother), if not she will be in water. 



After playing dirty, we took her to clean up her feet. We wash her feet and again she start crying, lol. I tried to make her stand on the grass and yea, she start crying again, lol. She usually like playing water when shower time. I guess she still scared with the beach sound.


Around 12pm, the sea began to recede and I think I want to try to take Baby Z again before home. And this is how she reacted. Wet sand, no water, and not crying ^^ Yay!  But it only last for 5 minutes until she cry again, Haha! 




We left the beach early, but it was fun day :) Next time we will take her to beach near our house. So, how do you spend your May Day this year??

Love, Ninu


0 comments:

Post a Comment