Saturday, May 31, 2014

Last week, I had crazy yoga addict sessions. I took four classes last week (usually only twice a week), because I had to exchange this week class due to holidays. And I got one free class (the fourth class), since my yoga teacher wants me to practice more. So I join one of his classes. He said this time is yoga beach time, that's why I'm so excited. He have class in one of the biggest hotel in the city, and the hotel is right next to beach ^^.


It was an exciting Sunday! It's kinda look like private beach. Very quite and relaxing. I was trying to take panorama picture, but I can't focus and the picture end up like this XD haha!



It's only 7 people came. So, it was good! My teacher can correct everyone pose. As usual, it's mostly balancing poses.



Oh, I wish I can do yoga at the beach everyday. Hear the sound, so relaxing. And see those tree when you lay down. What a beautiful day. And the last, take picture with the all the member today!


Can't wait to go there again this tomorrow ^^. Namaste!

Love, Ninu


Location : Le Grandeur Beach


0 comments:

Post a Comment