Thursday, June 19, 2014

Few days ago, when I was looking for gift idea and I found this lovely Metal Hand Stamped stuff. I was thinking to buy it online, but it's bit pricey, and I think dad have that metal stamping tools at home. So, next I'm reading some blogs about how to make it your self and it looks easy ;p
source
Then I look more hand stamped stuff and everything just seems look nice. I want one! For sure! This will be nice person because you make it your self.
Source
I decide this will be the gift! First thing to do it, ask dad where he put it. Haha! I remember how he stamped all mum's baking pan with my name ;p Even some spoons have my name on it. This is would be fun weekend project ;)

Last night, I was searching that stamping letter in dad's storage. It was in small blue boxes (there are two boxes, one for letters and one for numbers). When I check it, it's already rusty XD but dad said I still can use it, and I can clean those rusty too. Since that stamped is really old (I think dad have it before I was born ;p) the letters only in regular caps font. I have no other option, maybe next time I go to hardware store, maybe I can find one with nice font. 

I was soo excited! I'm looking everything in the house, something metal that we don't really use, but I can't find anything. Until dad say, why don't try on mum's baking pan (haha! again! ;p) I took the small baking pan (mum have like twenty like this one) and dad show me how to do it. So, here's the first trial result ;p I didn't use black marker on it, consider mum will need this baking pan ;p It says "Practice makes perfect".


I think I should get some metal plates, or washer :p That's the easy one, because I don't know where I can get blank metal plate. So, if I'm not too lazy, I will buy some washer or blank plate (if I can find it) this weekend. ^^ Do you want to try to make your own hand stamped stuff?

Love, Ninu


0 comments:

Post a Comment