Wednesday, June 4, 2014


So, yesterday was yoga time. Usually I will wear something comfy and no heels on yoga day. But yesterday, I planned to meet our customers, so I have to dressed up well. I don't feel like to wear jeans, so I decide to wear my pleated skirt with white shirt. By the time I get out from my room, my sister-in-law, spontaneously tell Baby Z, "Aunty looks like high school student". LOL! Then I look at the mirror, Maybe she's right, lol! White shirt with skirt ;p
I grab my jacket, and again she say something, "Now you look like JKT48 member, don't forget to wear your boots aunty", WAHAHA! Ai takata, ai takata, Hoi! Hoi! LOL. I actually want to wear my boots, but I already wear it yesterday. I don't want to wear it again today. I saw on TV, they said, don't wear the same shoes everyday, it's not only about fashion but it will make your shoes life more longer. It's true, because I just broke my favorite pump shoes last week XD. 

Hmm, maybe this heels didn't match with the outfit, but at least it looks fine ;) So, how do you look today?

Love, Ninu


0 comments:

Post a Comment